Tuesday 9 March 2010

Gossip Girl Here






Can We Get a Rewind?

Gossip Girl is back. But after the mid-season, not-quite-a-cliff-hanger cliff-hanger you might be needing a recap. I’ll take you through it Gossip Girl style, you don’t have to thank me, I know you love me, x o x o.

Spotted, a shadowy stranger was seen putting flowers on Bart Bass’s grave. But wait, aren’t those Chuck’s mother’s favourite blooms? Looks like there might be another woman in his life now, be careful B.

Speaking of blooms, love stories have certainly been blossoming. But haven’t we heard this one before? Nate loves Serena, and Dan loves Vanessa . . . didn’t it used to be the other way around? I guess there’s no going back from a ménage a trios with Lonely Boy . . .

And what about Little J? She looks like she’s got it all, Queen of Constance at last, but we hear she’s trading in more than courtiers these days. Let’s hope she doesn’t fall while she’s getting her kicks; we don't think she'd look so good in an orange jumpsuit . . .

And who am I? That’s a secret I’ll never tell.



This is hillarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home